BECOME YOUR OWN WEB DEVELOPER
Master basic WordPress functions and learn about designing as well as maintaining your own SEO-friendly website using WordPress in our training session! Even without knowledge in programming or IT, interested beginners are encouraged to sign up so that they can be personally coached by a specialist at an affordable cost.
If WordPress is so easy to use, why do I need a WordPress training course?
In business time is money. So, first, ask yourself how much time are you willing to waste stumbling around in the dark, when you could simply come to us and have the lights switched on for you?
You will learn what you need to know immediately, rather than wasting days, weeks or even months!
Our course is designed so that even the least computer literate people can have a basic understanding of how to use WordPress and come away with the basic foundations of their very own WordPress website, which they have built themselves.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE
- This WordPress for Beginners course is ideal for someone who wants to set up their first website, whether you have heard of WordPress or not. If you have heard about blogging and want to start your own blog, this course will get you started.
- If you have a small business – maybe you’re involved in a scout group or local church and you want to get started with a website – this course will be ideal for you.
- You might be a freelance journalist wanting to show off some of your writing, an acupuncturist hoping to attract more clients, or a gardener finding small ads in the free newspaper less and less effective.
- You may have already tried to set up WordPress but got lost in the technical stuff. This course will set you back on the right track.
Venue: In the comfort of your own environment.
Group discount for three or more trainees can be discussed.
BRIEF COURSE OVERVIEW
- The Dashboard
- Post versus Pages
- Adding your Site Content
- Adding Images and other Media
- Adding HTML Links
- Editing Existing Content
- Deleting Content
- Full Screen Editing
- Saving and Publishing Content
- Media Library
- Keeping your site updated
- Where to from here?